What we collect:
Hunting Headlines and our service providers collect Personal Data to offer services you have requested or that we have a legitimate interest to believe are of interest to our customers, to manage the relationships we have with our readers (customers) and collaborates, and to perform activities based on your consent. Hunting Headlines and our service providers(partners) may gather the following information from and about you:
(1) information provided by users;
(2) information automatically gathered; and
(3) information we collect from third parties.
Information provided by you :
When you register with Hunting Headlines, we collect information including your name, company, title, zip code, e-mail address, and password.
Information Automatically Collected
We also may collect and save information about you that is generated automatically as you navigate through our Sites.
Information Collected from Third Parties
We may also collect information about you through non-affiliated third parties, such as market research firms and public sources. Depending on the source, this information collected from third parties could include information such as demographic information and etc.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect about you to:
1. Facilitate the creation of and secure your Hunting Headlines membership account;
2. Identify you as a user in our system;
3. Provide enhancements and improvements to our advertisements;
4. Improve the quality of your experience when you use our News Website Site – Hunting Headlines.
Legal Bases for Use of Your Information
The laws in some jurisdictions require companies to tell you about the legal ground they rely on to use or disclose your personal data. To the extent, those laws apply.
· Legitimate Interests. In many cases, we handle personal data on the ground that it furthers our legitimate interests in commercial activities such as the following in ways that are not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the affected individuals: Customer service; marketing; protecting our customers, personnel and property; analyzing and improving our business; managing legal issues. We may also process personal data for the same legitimate interests of our customers and business partners.
· Legal Compliance. We need to use and disclose personal data in certain ways to comply with our legal obligations.